Minnesota Valley Action Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Applications will only be accepted for currently open positions.
Click on the job title below for information. All positions are located in southern Minnesota.
- Head Start Support Aide – Le Center, MN
- Head Start Classroom Aide – Le Center, MN
- Head Start Teacher – New Ulm, MN
- Head Start Bus Driver- Mankato, MN
- Head Start Teacher – Le Center, MN
- Head Start Assistant Teacher – Waseca, MN
- Vocational Advisor – Mankato, MN
- Vocational Advisor – Gaylord, MN
- Head Start Aide – Gaylord, MN
- Head Start Program Assistant – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Assistant Teacher – Mankato, MN
Click on the job title below for information and application. This position is not directly employed by MVAC
For more information contact
Minnesota Valley Action Council
1-800-767-7139 (toll free)
706 North Victory Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Benefits and Insurance
MVAC offers a comprehensive benefit package, including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax medical spending and dependent care accounts
- Vacation, Personal Leave and Holidays
- Optional supplemental insurance
**Coverage may vary dependent on full time vs. part-time employment. Contact HR for details.