Minnesota Valley Action Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Applications will only be accepted for currently open positions.
Click on the job title below for information. All positions are located in southern Minnesota.
- Home Energy Corps Member – AmeriCorps Position – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Combination Teacher – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Home Visitor – Le Sueur County, MN
- Head Start Assistant Teacher – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Support Aide – Waseca, MN
- Thrift & More Store Cashier/Backroom Assistant – New Ulm, MN
- Community Services Department Assistant – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Assistant Teacher – Le Center, MN
- Head Start Support Aide – Fairmont, MN
- Head Start Home Visitor – Fairmont, MN
- Food Service Assistant – Mankato, MN
- Housing Services Department Assistant – Mankato, MN
For more information contact
Minnesota Valley Action Council
1-800-767-7139 (toll free)
706 North Victory Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Benefits and Insurance
MVAC offers a comprehensive benefit package, including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax medical spending and dependent care accounts
- Vacation, Personal Leave and Holidays
- Optional supplemental insurance
**Coverage may vary dependent on full time vs. part-time employment. Contact HR for details.