Minnesota Valley Action Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Applications will only be accepted for currently open positions.
Click on the job title below for information. All positions are located in southern Minnesota.
- Vocational Advisor – Brown and Watonwan Counties, MN
- EAP/WX Program Assistant – Mankato, MN
- County Support Specialist – Fairmont, MN
- Mankato AGAIN Thrift & More Store Backroom Assistant – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Assistant Teacher – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Aide – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Program Assistant – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Bus Driver – Mankato,MN
For more information contact
Minnesota Valley Action Council
1-800-767-7139 (toll free)
706 North Victory Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Benefits and Insurance
MVAC offers a comprehensive benefit package, including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax medical spending and dependent care accounts
- Vacation, Personal Leave and Holidays
- Optional supplemental insurance
**Coverage may vary dependent on full time vs. part-time employment. Contact HR for details.