Minnesota Valley Action Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Applications will only be accepted for currently open positions.
Click on the job title below for information. All positions are located in southern Minnesota.
- Weatherization and Energy Related Repair Advisor – Mankato, MN
- St. Peter – Assistant Teacher Head Start – St Peter, MN
- Head Start Program Assistant – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Teacher – St. Peter, MN
- Head Start Support Aide – St. Peter, MN
- Head Start Support Aide – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Aide – St Peter, MN
- Head Start Support Aide – LeCenter, MN
- Head Start AM Aide – LeCenter, MN
- Head Start Combination Teacher – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Aide (Temporary position) – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Assistant Teacher (2 positions) – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Fitzgerald Center 2 Aide – Mankato, MN
- Head Start Home Visitor – Sibley County, MN
- Thrift Store Cashier/Backroom Assistant MVAC Thrift & More – New Ulm, MN
- Family Resource Specialist – Waseca, MN
- Head Start Aide – Mankato, MN
For more information contact
Minnesota Valley Action Council
1-800-767-7139 (toll free)
706 North Victory Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Benefits and Insurance
MVAC offers a comprehensive benefit package, including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax medical spending and dependent care accounts
- Vacation, Personal Leave and Holidays
- Optional supplemental insurance
**Coverage may vary dependent on full time vs. part-time employment. Contact HR for details.