Head Start Special Needs Aide – New Ulm MN

Home / Careers / Head Start Special Needs Aide – New Ulm MN

Applications will only be accepted for currently open positions.

Current Opening

Minnesota Valley Action Council has an opening for

Head Start Special Needs Aide – New Ulm, MN


Responsibilities include:

Responsible to assist the teacher in providing a Head Start experience to a special needs child in a developmentally appropriate and a positive classroom experience. Prefer previous work or volunteer experience with pre-school age children and/or Early Childhood degree.   Bilingual beneficial. Hours for the position are 32.5 hours/week. $15.31 per hour non degreed and $16.04 per hour with Early Childhood or related degree. Submit application to MVAC HR, 706 N. Victory Dr., Mankato, MN 56001. Application available online at www.mnvac.org. MVAC is an EEO/AA Employer

Deadline for Application:

Until Filled


Please submit a letter of interest or resume, plus application using one of the options below:

Click on the online job application button at the top of the page to apply online.

Or to mail in your completed forms send to the address below:

Human Resources
Minnesota Valley Action Council
706 North Victory Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
Printable application – Click on the pdf below (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Application For Employment MNVAC

Please note – MVAC requires separate applications materials for each position for which you wish to be considered.

MVAC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.


For more information contact

Minnesota Valley Action Council
1-507-345-6822 or
1-800-767-7139 (toll free)
706 North Victory Drive
Mankato, MN 56001

Benefits and Insurance

MVAC offers a comprehensive benefit package, including:

  • Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
  • Pre-tax medical spending and dependent care accounts
  • 401(k)
  • Vacation, Personal Leave and Holidays
  • Optional supplemental insurance

**Coverage may vary dependent on full time vs. part-time employment. Contact HR for details.