Eating healthy has never been easier or more affordable!
You can use your SNAP EBT card to get the lowest prices on a summer’s supply of fresh, healthy, locally grown food from MVAC Food Hub.
- A large box of produce (about a week’s supply for 4-5 people) costs just $30 on your SNAP EBT card. A share sized for 2-3 people is available for $16, while a share sized for 1-2 people is just $8.5 per week.
- Boxes can be picked up at our Mankato location each Thursday from June through October.
- By subscribing, you are committing to the entire 18-week season of fresh produce.
- Expect up to 40 different fruits and veggies over the course of the summer. Eating healthy has never been easier!
- All you have to do is email email@example.com by June 1. Give us your name and contact info, and tell us you’d like to use your SNAP benefits to purchase local food.
- Each Thursday, bring along your SNAP EBT card when you stop to pick up your produce.