MVAC/Martin County Internship Program
- Purpose: Paid internship program to develop skills and learn about career opportunities in Martin County.
- Process: Student will complete a short term paid work experience/internship in a Martin County business.
Once you are selected for the Martin County Internship Program
- Your career interests will be matched with that of a Martin County business.
- You will interview at a business for acceptance into the work experience/internship.
- If accepted, an orientation will be completed and you will work with the new employer to develop the job duties and performance standards.
- Participants will gain valuable experience at a Martin County business.
- Participants will gain insight into the leadership and career possibilities in Martin County.
- Successful completion of internship will result in legitimate work experience for your resume.
- Earn possible college credits for the experience gained during your internship, with approval of your college and/or advisor.
Please click on each link to hear more from these participants:
Abigail Bachenberg: https://flipgrid.com/s/339b2b57ecfa
Claudia Bleess: https://flipgrid.com/s/d1c10d0f168d
Shawn Busche: https://flipgrid.com/s/b3b59b6825a9
Brenna Cutler: https://flipgrid.com/s/4765683cbf30
Claire Cutler: https://flipgrid.com/s/4ca03eed1ccb
Michalia Cyphers: https://flipgrid.com/s/fa076ff8743a
Thomas Havnen: https://flipgrid.com/s/37f1e47c7d34
Eric Head: https://flipgrid.com/s/67798b6716ed
Brenna Horkey: https://flipgrid.com/s/cae3851133b7
Sarah Kluver: https://flipgrid.com/s/b6c1e0403ef7
Emily Lubenow: https://flipgrid.com/s/e0f39b9e36b0
Madison Pierce: https://flipgrid.com/s/faf863337f3b
Daniel Reiter: https://flipgrid.com/s/51edc7996372
Stuart Smick: https://flipgrid.com/s/8d2ad865591a
Renae Wallace: https://flipgrid.com/s/a2943984b232