Limited Tax appointments for the 2021 tax filing season.
Tax filers have the option to have MVAC file your taxes using the mail service or dropping off your tax documents at our Mankato office. Call 507-345-6822 to have a packet mailed to you.
Use direct deposit for your tax refund.
With direct deposit you may get your refund in
8 to 15 business days with no fees, interest or hassle!
Information and Forms Needed
- Valid Picture D.
- Social Security Number cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) cards/letters for all persons listed on the tax
- Birth dates for all persons listed on the tax
- Prior year tax return
- Direct Deposit information showing account and routing numbers
- Income Forms:
- Wages from each job (Form W-2)
- Interest (Form 1099-INT)
- Dividends (Form 1099-DIV)
- Retirement Plans (Form 1099-R)
- Gambling Winnings (Form W2-G)
- Unemployment (Form 1099-G)
- Social Security Benefits (Form SSA)
- IRS letter for the Advance Child Tax Credit
- Year end Statements:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- MN Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- MN Supplemental Aid (MSA)
- General Assistance (GA)
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation
- Health Insurance Forms (1095)
Homeowners: bring your Statement of Property Tax Payable in 2022.
Renters: bring your 2021 Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) provided by your landlord.