As of March 24th we are unable to take new customers. Thank you for supporting MVAC’s tax preparation program.
Use direct deposit for your tax refund.
With direct deposit you may get your refund in
8 to 15 business days with no fees, interest or hassle!
Information and Forms Needed
- Valid Picture D.
- Social Security Number cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) cards/letters for all persons listed on the tax
- Birth dates for all persons listed on the tax
- Prior year tax return
- Direct Deposit information showing account and routing numbers
- Income Forms:
- Wages from each job (Form W-2)
- Interest (Form 1099-INT)
- Dividends (Form 1099-DIV)
- Retirement Plans (Form 1099-R)
- Gambling Winnings (Form W2-G)
- Unemployment (Form 1099-G)
- Social Security Benefits (Form SSA)
- ALL IRS or State of Minnesota letters
- Year end Statements:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- MN Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- MN Supplemental Aid (MSA)
- General Assistance (GA)
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation
- Health Insurance Forms (1095)
Homeowners: bring your Statement of Property Tax Payable in 2023.
Renters: bring your 2022 Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) provided by your landlord.