The 2021 tax season has been completed.
MVAC will continue to work with current customers to file property refunds once a month.
Use direct deposit for your tax refund.
With direct deposit you may get your refund in
8 to 15 business days with no fees, interest or hassle!
Information and Forms Needed
- Valid Picture D.
- Social Security Number cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) cards/letters for all persons listed on the tax
- Birth dates for all persons listed on the tax
- Prior year tax return
- Direct Deposit information showing account and routing numbers
- Income Forms:
- Wages from each job (Form W-2)
- Interest (Form 1099-INT)
- Dividends (Form 1099-DIV)
- Retirement Plans (Form 1099-R)
- Gambling Winnings (Form W2-G)
- Unemployment (Form 1099-G)
- Social Security Benefits (Form SSA)
- IRS letter for the Advance Child Tax Credit
- Year end Statements:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- MN Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- MN Supplemental Aid (MSA)
- General Assistance (GA)
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation
- Health Insurance Forms (1095)
Homeowners: bring your Statement of Property Tax Payable in 2022.
Renters: bring your 2021 Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) provided by your landlord.