Minnesota Valley Action Council Tax Clinic Is No Longer Taking New Clients
Due to the overwhelming response for tax preparations, Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC) can not take any more tax clients. In order to serve those clients that we have packets in for, we must stop taking on any new tax clients. Thank you to those that have sent in their information and made this a most successful tax year! If you have a packet you can still send it in.
Due to COVID there will be NO in person appointments. Please call the Mankato office to have a tax packet mailed to you. 507-345-6822
Use direct deposit for your tax refund.
With direct deposit you may get your refund in
8 to 15 business days with no fees, interest or hassle!
Information and Forms Needed
- Valid Picture D.
- Social Security Number cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) cards/letters for all persons listed on the tax
- Birth dates for all persons listed on the tax
- Prior year tax return
- Direct Deposit information showing account and routing numbers
- Income Forms:
- Wages from each job (Form W-2)
- Interest (Form 1099-INT)
- Dividends (Form 1099-DIV)
- Retirement Plans (Form 1099-R)
- Gambling Winnings (Form W2-G)
- Unemployment (Form 1099-G)
- Social Security Benefits (Form SSA)
- Yearend Statements:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- MN Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- MN Supplemental Aid (MSA)
- General Assistance (GA)
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation
- Health Insurance Forms (1095)
Homeowners: bring your Statement of Property Tax Payable in 2021.
Renters: bring your 2020 Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) provided by your landlord.